Mittwoch, 14. März 2012

Like an ice cream in the sun

Like an ice cream in the sun

I think our time was like an ice cream in the sun. It fuses slowly but in font of us, we always saw the end, coming sooner or later. I'd never thought it would be that soon. Do you remember the days, when we thought it would never end? I always said that love is somehting which has an end, but friendship never has. I think I lied to myself.

Our end is bittersweet. Sweet, 'cause we have all the memories, the experiences and the taste of good times. Bitter, because there's always one thought, that maybe it could work again.

What was it that throw us apart again and again? Actually I don't know, 'cause if I did, I'd do everything possible to save it. To save us.

Sometimes I look at you and I don't even know who you are. So many days have split us apart, there are so many memories, which I made without you.


But still, in a little corner of my hard, you'll always have space. Space which no other could compensate. And if fate decides to bring us back together one day, my arms will be wide open.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen